History of Madinah MunawwarahBy: Group of Scholars
A concise book about Madinah Munawwarah, specially for the guidance of visitors. Prepared by a group of scholars under the supervision of Shaikh Safiur-Rahman Mubarakpuri. The book is a genuine addition to the Islamic library. More than 50 pictures included.
select image to enlarge/scroll
|By: Group of Scholars|
Pages: 152 pp including color photos
Publisher: DarUsSalam, Riyadh, 2002
Product Dimensions: 14 x 21 cm / 5.5 x 8.25 inches
Topic: Islamic History - Madinah
From the back cover:
- In this book, mention has been made about the different aspects of Al-Madinah, and the most important historical events are recorded that have direct effect on the establishment and sacredness of Al-Madinah as well as its religious weight.
- This book has highlighted the sites that are highly important whenever Al-Madinah is mentioned like the Prophet's Mosque, Quba Mosque and others.
- A great part of the book is designated to speak about the Prophet's Mosque updating the expansions and the improvements that has taken place from the time of Muhammad (S) till the Saudi era.
It contains more than fifty, pictures taken from original documented resources. The pictures vary from old to new dealing with many aspects.
- The book is a genuine addition to the Islamic library in, its subject both for the researcher and the regular reader.
- This book sought scientific trustworthiness, by presenting only the correct Ahadith and authentic reports.
Sale Price: US$8.75