The Art of Reading Arabic Set: Parts 1-2-3 فن قراءة العربية : الجزء الأول - الثانى - الثالث
By: Ali, Eman Ahmad Mahmoud إيمان أحمد محمود علىShare
Language: Arabic with En/Ar Explanations
فن قراءة العربية : الجزء الأول - الثانى - الثالث
A set of 3 books with all three parts of 'The Art of Reading Arabic'. Learn to read and write the Arabic language through Quranic words and verses. From the fundamentals of reading (letters), to building concepts (diacritics, sounds, special usages), then to actual reading of words and verses. All parts use the same step-by-step syllable method where the student masters one concept at a time before moving forward.
select image to enlarge/scroll
Ali, Eman Ahmad Mahmoud إيمان أحمد محمود على
Arabic with En/Ar Explanations
118 + 126 + 156 pp / 3 volumes
Learn to Read Arabic - Level 3 - Read Qur'an Words and Phrases
20 x 28 cm / 7.75 x 11 inches
9786144562192 / 9786144562208 / 9786144562215
Learn to Read Arabic - Beginning to Advanced
The Art of Reading Arabic
Learn to read and write the Arabic language through Quranic words and verses
* Fundamentals * Building the Concepts * Words and Verses *
• Proven effective, written by a teacher with years of experience
• Exercises incorporated into the lessons
• Lessons introduced at a pace tailored to the student’s comprehension
• Can be instructor guided or self taught
Available in Three Parts
• Part 1: Beginning Level – The Alphabet: The fundamentals of reading and writing Arabic. Letter by letter introductions, explanations, and exercises.
• Part 2: Building the Concepts – The Diacritical Marks: Furthering the essentials learned from Part 1, with a focus on letter movement and accentuation in words. Explanation and examples of diacritical marks and special letter treatments and sounds, with exercises.
• Part 3: Companion Workbook – The Quran Part 30: Exercises in reading and writing Arabic words and phrases based on Part 30 of The Holy Quran. Translation to English is included. The student advances to eased reading.
About the Author
Eman Ali has over 30 years of experience teaching Arabic. She began teaching Qur’an and Arabic to her children when they were young, and later started teaching students from kindergarten ages and up, both native and non-native Arabic speakers. Using her experience, Ms. Ali developed an approach that caters to developmental stages and eased learning. She is excited to share her proven method of learning to read and write Arabic .